DocumentationThe complete documentation includes:
- The Quick Overview Presentation which do a quick presentation on what XStudio can do for you.
- The Installation Guide which describes step by step how to install the complete solution.
- The XStudio's User Guide which explains in more than 120 pages all the main features of XStudio and how to use them
- The Developer's Guide which explains how to develop your own launcher for XStudio (TBC)
- The Launcher's User Guide which explains how to configure and use the launchers
- The SDK API
XStudio Short Installation GuideAlthough the details on how to install the whole test automation framework are described in the official documentation, the installation of XStudio is pretty straight forward and can be summarized in only a few steps:
- Download and install the latest Java Runtime Environment (JRE) (Java 6 and higher is required) from here
- Download and install the latest version of MySQL from here
- Create an empty database and create a user account granted with all appropriate rights on this database
- Download MySQL's jdbc connector from here
- Download XStudio from here
- Copy the connector jar in
- Run XStudio
At the first execution of XStudio, you will be prompted for the name of the database and a username/password to access the database. XStudio will then create the tables in the database and you can start enjoy doing testing !